Get help with your transition
Are you a service member in transition concerned about your psychological health care? Transferring to a new provider or health care system can be easy—with help.
Call the inTransition program to connect with a coach who will help you move between health care systems or providers – your coach is with you every step of the way.
Your coach will:
- Monitor your transition and motivate you to remain in treatment
- Connect you to your new provider
- Locate local community resources and support groups
- Find crisis intervention services in your new location
- Empower you with tools to continue making healthy life choices
- Stay in contact and be available by phone 24/7
Our coaches are skilled counselors who understand military culture and know how to maintain your privacy and confidentiality. For more information, please read our FAQs for service members.
Family members are also encouraged to call to find out how their service member can get started with inTransition.